Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tron takes a tumble

Yup. You read the title right.

Tron here, I like to think that I have more physical strength then most women and like to prove it by doing squats while holding Panda.

Now before you go thinking I'm some closet body builder, keep in mind that I only work out about once in a blue moon.

Anywho, this weekend I thought I would prove my strength and do squats with this one lady. Didn't work out that swell. I hit the curb like an atomic bomb. Have some cute love bites to prove it. Luckily a man had a first aid kit in his car and bandaged me up like it was World War II. Cougs are always lookin out for Cougs.

The rest of the weekend was nice. Two highlighter parties back to back. I ended up with a cute Hitler stash that I'm thinking about getting permanently tatted on my face.

Wrap is planning D-Day aka triple birthday run with JJ and Eclair (blackout). Wrap and Eclair are turning 20 and our little nugget JJ is turning the big 2-1. The theme is "Black, White, and Drunk all over". How appropriate.

Onto a few more updates:

1. Salamander just painted her room gray, actually it is called "Sparrow"
2. We ate at Denny's back to back this weekend. I hung out with our waitress Emma at a highlighter party the other night. She's pretty wicked. And makes a mean Dinner Salad.
3. Four Loko is never a good idea.
4. JJ doesn't remember anything from Thursday.
5. Gouda.

1 comment: